What is your refund policy?
We do have a 14 days money back guarantee for shared, cms, semi dedicated, reseller, cloud and dedicated hosting plans. Our money back guarantee gives you peace of mind that our services will meet the expectations set out in the TOS. To the maximum extent applicable under national law and without affecting your rights as a consumer, the money back guarantee is your sole and exclusive remedy should our services fail to meet the expectations set out in this TOS.
The following conditions apply to our money back guarantee:
- Service termination requests must be posted through your User Area;
- Initial orders for hosting services are covered within thirty days from the day we activate the service(s);
- Renewal orders are not covered;
- Domain name and Domain Privacy (ID Protect) fees are not refundable and may be due upon cancellation even if waived initially as part of a special promotion;
- Dedicated Hosting Services, Paid Support or Third Party Services are not covered by the money back guarantee;
- Reseller packages are only covered if the complete Reseller package is cancelled. The guarantee does not apply to termination of individual accounts in a Reseller package.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY, AS IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
Last Revised: 2020-06-04 19:45:00
STANDARD REFUND TERMS
Products purchased from Vedova Hosting may be refunded only if canceled within 14 days of the date of the transaction.
Note: Due to their nature, cryptocurrencies, tokens and digital assets are generally irreversible and their exchange rates are highly volatile and transitory. We can not be responsible for any risk including but not limited to exchange rate risk and market risk. Products purchased using cryptocurrencies, tokens or digital assets will not be refunded.
“Date of the transaction,” for the purpose of this Refund Policy, means the date of purchase of any product or service, which includes the date any renewal is processed by Vedova Hosting in accordance with the terms and conditions of the applicable product or service agreement (Terms of Service). You may cancel a product at any time, but a refund will only be issued if cancellation is requested within the refund timeframe specified for the applicable product, if available at all. Note: Some products have different policies or requirements for a refund associated with them, including some products that are not eligible for a refund under any circumstance. Please see below for refund terms applicable to such products:
PRODUCTS AVAILABLE FOR REFUND UNDER STANDARD TERMS
- Hosting (all plans, except first payment after Free Trial)
- Domain Transfers (.eu transfers are an exception. EURid charges a non-refundable transfer fee. If the transfer fails for any reason, the customer must start over and pay the transfer fee again. .es transfers are also non-refundable.)
- SSL Certificates
- Daily Backups
- Cache Manager
- Professional Email
- Priority Support
- VPN 6 and 12-month plans
- Windows VPS
PRODUCTS NOT AVAILABLE FOR REFUNDS
- Redemption Fees
- Domain Name Renewals
- Privacy Protection
- SEO Toolkit
- G Suite
PRODUCTS WITH SPECIAL REFUND TERMS
New Domain Name Registrations: Refundable within 1 day of registration (24 hours) if the registry has not begun the registration process.
Domain Name Transfers: Refundable within 3 days of registration (72 hours) if the registry has not begun the transfer process.
The following ccTLD registries DO NOT permit refunds upon cancellation:
- .br (including .com.br and .net.br)
- .es (including .com.es, .nom.es, and .org.es)
- .ru (including .com.ru, .net.ru, and .org.ru)
PAYMENT METHODS WITH SPECIAL REFUND TERMS:
Please note that all payment processors have different policies and requirements for refunds and there are some payment methods that are not eligible for a refund under any circumstance.
Please be informed that products purchased using these payment methods can not be refunded to the original payment source:
- E-banking (Malaysia)
- FPX (Malaysia)
- Multibanco (Portugal)
- DragonPay (Philippines)
- GrabPay (Philippines)
- GCash (Philippines)
- ATM Bersama (Indonesia)
- Alfamart (Indonesia)
- Doku Wallet (Indonesia)
However, we can offer refunds to your Vedova Hosting account balance and/or to PayPal in a case when you provide a valid PayPal account that belongs to you.
REFUNDS FROM BALANCE
Over-funded balance can be refunded within 14 days of the payment that resulted in the over-funding. In special cases, other payments can be refunded instead of the original payment if the 14-day time-frame can be applied to those payments.