Vedova Sagl guarantees the confidentiality of its users' personal data and provides the necessary protection to avoid any possible risk of violation.
As provided for by FADP and GDPR, in this text we provide the information relating to the processing of data as required by law.
Information included in this document
The information we require
In order to allow you to use our services we require some personal data as indicated below. We collect and process this data for the reasons set out in the “how we use your information”.
Vedova Sagl does not require its users to provide particular data, that is, in accordance with the provisions of the Swiss Federal Law 235.1 (FADP) and EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, as well as genetic data, biometric data designed to uniquely identify a natural person, data concerning the health or sexual life or sexual orientation of the person.
The information you send us voluntarily
We welcome the following information when you send it to us (e.g. during the purchase process:)
- All information you enter during the registration process (e.g. your email and personal data)
- The information you provide us with when we contact you via email (e.g. your email address, name and phone number)
- Payment information, including credit card details when you buy one of our services
The information we collect from your use
We welcome the following information as a result of your use of our website and services:.
- IP address
- Browser type and version
- Device type and operating system version
- Geographical location
- Pages displayed
- The date of update of your information and the order date of new ones services
- Additional data about the use of our services and the emails we send you (including clicks and openings)
- Additional data about how your users interact with our services
- Any problems you encounter with our support and assistance
We keep this data in different places within our infrastructure such as log files, dabatase and analytical systems.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect alone or in combination with other information for the following purposes:
- To provide the service
- To provide useful content
- To ensure the proper functioning of our services
- To provide and improve our services
- To provide you with technical support and requested information
- To make it easier for you to use our services and our website
- To improve the marketing our services (depends on your consent)
- To diagnose problems with our services
- To administer our website
- To communicate with our users
- To target our users with relevant offers through our partners’ network
- To offer you a personalized experience
Payment information will only be used to facilitate the payment of our services.
If legally required we may share your data with public authorities for the purpose of conducting an investigation. This type of sharing may include sending data outside the European Union. To the extent that we are legally entitled to do so, we will inform you if we are required to provide your personal data to a third party in connection with a subpoena.
The transmission of information via the Internet is never completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the complete security of the information transmitted. Once we receive your information, we will take steps to safeguard your information from data leakage, theft or unauthorized access.
All information is transmitted using a secure encrypted system in order to protect communications.
You always have the option to unsubscribe from our marketing communications by clicking on a link in the footer or sending us an email. Some of our communications are considered transactional or service communications (such as important notifications or billing information). You agree to receive this type of email as a condition of our service to you. If you do not wish to receive our service communications, you must cancel all of your services and your account. To cancel your account you must contact us by email.
If an account has been created without your permission please contact us to request the removal of your profile.
Retention of personal information
We maintain your personal information to provide the service and to comply with legal obligations. We will retain your personal information for no longer than 7 years after you have completed all of your services unless we are required to delete your information.
Legal basis for data processing
Depending on how we collect your information and what information we collect, we process your information in accordance with the FADP and GDPR:
- To administer our contractual relationship, including providing the service, receiving payments and renewing the services
- To manage our business efficiently and provide the required service
- In order to fulfill legal obligations
- Because you have given us permission to do so
Your right to control how your data is used
You have the right to request more information about your personal data. You can:
- Request to update or correct your personal information if it is inaccurate
- Choose the type of marketing communications you wish to receive
- Cancel your consent to process your personal information
To exercise your rights you must contact us by email.
Residents of Switzerland and European Union
In addition to what described above the residents of Switzerland and European Union, where the FADP and GDPR rules apply, you can:
- Ask if we process your data and ask how we use your information
- Ask you to delete your personal data
- Ask you not to process your data
- Withdraw your consent to process your personal information in circumstances where we are relying on your consent as our basis for processing.
For the purpose of offering you the service, your personal data will be transferred, maintained and processed in Switzerland, European Union, United Kingdom and United States. We make sure that your data is processed securely and in accordance with this document.
Vedova Sagl participates with the Privacy Shield Framework Swiss-U.S. and the Privacy Shield Framework EU-U.S. (together, the “Frameworks”). The Covering Entities undertake to submit all personal data received from Switzerland and European Union (EU) member countries, respectively, under each Privacy Shield Framework, to the applicable Principles of the Framework. To learn more about the Privacy Shield Framework please visit the U.S. Department of Commerce at https://www.privacyshield.gov.
Vedova Sagl is responsible for the processing of personal data and their transfer to an agent.
Vedova Sagl is responsible for the processing of the personal data it receives, according to each Privacy Shield, and subsequently transferred to third parties acting as agents on its behalf. Vedova Sagl complies with the Privacy Shield Principles for all onward transfers of personal data from Switzerland and European Union, including the onward transfer liability provisions.
In relation to personal data received or transferred under the Privacy Shield Frameworks, Vedova Sagl is subject to the regulatory enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. In some situations, we may be required to disclose personal information in response to legitimate requests from public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
If you have an unresolved privacy or data usage issue that we have not satisfactorily addressed, please contact our provider (free of charge) at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.
With certain conditions, described in more detail on the website privacy shield, you may have the right to invoke binding arbitration when other dispute resolution procedures have been exhausted.
You can contact the Data Protection Officer at email@example.com to obtain a copy of the data transfer agreement or more information about the safeguards we have put in place. For more information about the Switzerland-US Privacy Shield Framework and the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework, please visit the US Department of Commerce Privacy Shield website.